UPVC Roofing Sheet
The excellent quality of UPVC roofing sheet is ensured by using high-quality materials,high-tech durability formula,and the whole set of imported tri-ply co-extruded compound foamed equipment.
Key Features of UPVC Roofing Sheet:
Super heat and sound insulation.
Easy to install.
- Outstanding sound and heat insulation.
- Acid and alkali resistance:Foam UPVC roof tile has extra anti-corrosion capacity.
- Light weight: 4.0kg/m2, 5.0kg/m2, 6.0kg/m2.
- 100% water resistance.
- Fire resistance: B1 grade.
- Excellent anti-impact capacity.
- Weather resistant:the UV agent mixing in the corrugated sheet,which can truly resist the damage of ultraviolet ray.
- Environment protection: it does not contain asbestos with no carcinogen released.
- Beauty: UPVC roof tile has rich and bright colors,The regular colors are Black ,Red,White,Beige,Green,Blue,Grey,Brick Red.
- Easy to drill,saw and install,available proportion is up to 95%.
Applicable in Villa,buildings,factories,warehouses,workshops,and heat insulation sheds etc.
UPVC (Un-plasticized polyvinyl chloride) Door and Window is mainly used in the replacement for wood in construction.
This technology meets the higher demands of inhabitant comfort as it is durable with minimal expansion and contraction, provides superior insulation from outside heat, are self extinguishing and do not propagate fire. It is the material of choice for achieving both economic and environmental balance.
Throughout the globe, for more than 30 years, UPVC has become one of the most used materials. From the deserts of Arizona to the coldest parts of Scandinavia, this technology has been serving successfully. This material also has been proved to be useful in extreme hot conditions of the gulf.
With the UPVC windows and doors market share growing faster than any other new product in Australia, and its market being established in global scenario, builders from Nepal are also increasingly using and preferring this materials.
Apurvabuilding materials is the authorized dealer of CONCH brand UPVC materials being manufactured and traded by China Anhui Conch Group and Wuhu Conch Profiles and Science Co. Ltd. With the experience of more than 6-7 decades in this industry, these companies have the production capacity of 60 million tons and are currently serving all over China and are exported to numerous countries like United Kingdom, Germany, and Russia.
- Beauty and Design
- Lifelong Durability
- High strength (steel reinforced)
- High Weather Resistance
- Maximum wind resistance
- Impact Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- UV Stability of Efficient Thermal Insulation
- High Acoustic/ Sound Insulation
- Water Tightness or Weather Tightness
- Ageing Resistance
- Ecologically sound since 100% recyclable Burglary Resistance
- Minimum Maintenance Required
- Highly Adaptable to architectural requirements
- And above all self-earning by saving 30% of your energy bill
- Perfect Insulation: keeps the cold out and the warmth in during winter and vice versa in the summer, ultimate in insulation, safe on heating and cooling bills.
- Highly hygienic: keeps dust, polling, wind and bacteria out while closed
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Superb safety with highly advanced multi point locking systems all around
- Windows are made to size, excellent when replacing windows etc
- Wood look alike with real feeling grain’
- Modern UPVC is not affected by wind, dust particles, sun UV and other natural elements
- Easy to clean
- Easy operation
- Integral lift rails, interlocks and weather-stripping pocket
Please visit link below